VIP Retreat For You!
Career Coaching & Mentoring Retreat Break
In the picturesque village of Samoens, Haute Savoie – the only French mountain resort listed as a national heritage site.
This is a break for 1 person and combines super focused coaching along with mindfulness meditation to help you reconnect with what is most important to you right now in life and to get clarity on your way forward.
You will be staying in the luxurious boutique accommodation ‘Villa Rose’, which is located in the stunningly beautiful and healthy environment of the French Alps, 1 hour from Geneva.
Here you will have my full attention, acting as your own personal coach with the aim of helping you return home feeling re-energized, inspired & clear about your next steps.
- Get aligned with your values and what you really want in your career (or any other area of life).
- Master your mind and learn how to get beyond the mind and its games so that you can start to free yourself from patterns of thought and behaviour that can get in your way.
- Be able to enjoy increasing feelings that life is supporting you and that you don’t always have to hustle and go into overwhelm to get what you want.
- Be able to access greater feelings of balance, happiness & aliveness in the moment.
Private Coaching Sessions
Before your retreat you will have a 60 minute 1 to 1 coaching session to help you get clear about what you would like to focus on during your retreat, your goals and your values.
The timetable of each day can be flexible, especially if you would like to enjoy a morning or afternoons skiing or snow-shoeing (these can be arranged for you). It is recommended that we start and end each day with a mindfulness meditation session. During the day we will have a private 60-90 minute coaching and mentoring session. The sessions will give you the opportunity to take stock of where you are right now in your life and to celebrate what is working as well as explore areas of your life you would like to change or improve.
I will help you to get to the bottom of what has been holding you back from creating what you really want, whether it be a more fulfilling career, an improved romantic life, or just a greater sense of ease and contentment in the moment.
I will also help you reconnect with the resourceful, powerful and positive parts of you, the parts that know life is too short to settle and that will help you stay committed and strong on your path to follow.
To help you keep on track with any changes you would like to make once you return home, you will have access to 1 follow-up Skype coaching call (45 minutes), also included as part of the retreat price.
How do I know if this is for me?
Participants on this individual VIP retreat generally arrive looking to address certain issues in their life, from work life balance to relationship and career fulfilment. There is a desire to feel more aligned with who they really are and the way they really want to live their life.
I aim to provide you with the support, understanding and empathy to help you feel seen and heard. Together we will look at areas which might not be working as well as you would like them to.
There will also be an emphasis on celebrating what is working (something we rarely stop to do) and learning to be kinder and more accepting of yourself as an individual, which is key to helping you transform current situations that are not working.
Before booking I recommend that I speak to all my clients via Skype so that you can discuss your requirements and your situation in full. This will help you get a better sense of whether this retreat break is for you.
I recommend…. an open and curious mind and a desire to want to learn more about yourself.
Please enquire and let us know if you have a particular date in mind.
We will then check our accommodation for availability.
Includes all coaching and an airport transfer.
Accommodation initial enquiries are made on your behalf, payment is made separately.
Your 3 night stay includes:
- 3 Nights accommodation in an ensuite bedroom at the luxury boutique hotel ‘Villa Rose’ in the centre of Samoens.
- 1 x 45 Minute Introductory Coaching Session with Michele to help you get clear on what you would like to focus on during your stay.
- 2 x 60-90 minutes coaching sessions, one per day.
- 2 x Mindfulness Meditation sessions each day.
- 1 x follow up 45 minute sessions via Skype after your stay to help you stay focused & motivated in making any changes you want in your life.
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Evening meals with wine.
- Free time in the afternoon to relax, take a massage or beauty treatment, or go for a walk in the beautiful surroundings.
- Airport transfer to and from Geneva.
Your accommodation for your VIP Personal Development break will be at the luxurious ‘Villa Rose’ in the picture postcard village of Samoens (1 hour from Geneva). You can read more about the hotel here.
The French Alps are a beautiful and inspiring location for a weekend getaway.
The fresh clean alpine air and peace and quiet is a wonderful recipe if you would like to feel refreshed and relaxed.
You may choose to completely relax and get stuck into a good book, take a nap or if you are feeling more energetic you may like to go on a walk along one of many of the great trails.
Villa Rose has its own in-house massage therapist and a range of body treatments are available. Alternatively, there is a spa and pool opposite the hotel, which is available for use when booking treatments.
If you would like to benefit from some snow-shoeing, ski lessons or in-room yoga sessions these can also be arranged for you.
This VIP Luxury Coaching Retreat is located in the beautiful village of Samoens in the Haute Savoie (French Alps).
Samoens is a 1 hour drive from Geneva Airport and Geneva train station.
We can also arrange for pick-ups from Cluses train station, which is only a 20 minute transfer away.
Geneva Airport, Switzerland is served by all major air travel companies: